Sunday, February 28, 2010

I hate TJ Maxx.

Every time I walk into that store I get sucked into the TJ Maxx trap of buying crap from every different department. I had to take Stan to the airport this morning because he's heading back to L.A. for a week, so I thought I'd go to TJ Maxx to look for a pair of black pumps.
No black pumps, but I did leave with Lolita Lempicka perfume, a throw pillow, new washcloths, and shampoo and conditioner...the red sale stickers always end up speaking to me.

I was pretty stoked to pick up this Ben Sherman yesterday, thanks for finding it Stan!





I'm soooo looking forward to United Blood this year, can't wait to see and hang out with all my friends. The line-up is awesome.

Today Casey and Narine are coming over and we're going to the Dekalb Farmer's Market, my favorite place in the whole wide world. Hoping to stock up on some pistachio baklava...and maybe some chia seed muffins???

Love & X's,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment