I feel like I'm constantly questioning my "friendships". I mean, what really makes someone your friend? Loyalty in my book has always been at the top of the list. I mean, sure sometimes I can be a bitch, I may speak my mind too much, be too opinionated...etc, etc. But I pretty much stick to my guns all the time, and I'm not wishy-washy. Everything's black and white for me, and I feel like I'm always waiting for people to let me down. No way to go through life, I know, just trust issues.
So here is my full collection of Foundation shirts so far...and counting...
I think it's safe to say that I have the largest female collection of Foundation shirts, eat your hearts our bitches.I'm off now to make a delicious artichoke pasta salad for me and my hubby for dinner.
Love & X's,
Rachel


No comments:
Post a Comment